Hartz IV = Student?!

By BERLIN LOVES YOU . October 7, 2008

Berlin has an unemployement rate of approximately 20%. The German “support money” is called Hartz IV. Basicly the tax payers pay for your apartment (up to 350 Euros) and you get about 300-350 Euros to live. That can make it a quite nice life in Berlin especially if you consider the cheap rent and cheap food prices here. A lot of university students live from less money this is why this add by a hairdresser is not really surprising:


By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. more information

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.